||This page is just a fanpage. It is a part of the Red Velvet fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by S.M. Entertainment or the Red Velvet members.
WenSeul (Wen/dy and Seul/gi) is the friendship (brothers) pairing between Seulgi and Wendy.
- Wengi (Wen/dy and Seul/gi)
- Weulgi (W/endy and S/eulgi)
- Sendy (Se/ulgi and We/ndy)
- SeulDy (Seul/gi and Wen/dy)
- Both can speak Korean.
- Both born in February.
- Both born in 1994.
- Both can sing.
- Both were part of S.M. Entertainment's pre-debut group, S.M. Rookies.
- Seulgi comes from Ansan, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea, however Wendy comes from Toronto, Canada.
- Wendy is fluent in English, but Seulgi isn't.
- Seulgi trained for 7 years whereas Wendy trained for 2 years.
- Seulgi can speak Japanese, but Wendy can not.
- They are in the band Red Velvet.
- They both sang the song "I Can Only See You" for the K-drama "Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth" .
- In 2014, they were both guests on Mnet EXO 90:2014.
- On Mnet M Countdown, they were special hosts for episode 510 and 511 with Yeri.
- They share a room together.
- They were on "Fantastic Duo 2" together.
|| To view the WenSeul gallery, click here.