|This page is just a fanpage. It is a part of the Red Velvet fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by S.M. Entertainment or the Red Velvet members.|
WenRene (Wen/dy and I/rene) is the ship name between the Red Velvet singers: Wendy and Irene, because no way in hell can they be platonic (have you seen how gay they are for each other?)
- Irendy (Ire/ne and We/ndy)
- Werene (We/ndy and I/rene)
- They are both Korean.
- They both speak fluent Korean.
- Both can sing.
- Both were part of S.M. Entertainment's pre-debut group, S.M. Rookies.
- Wendy trained for 2 years whereas Irene trained for 5 years.
- Irene was born in 1991 while Wendy was born in 1994.
- Wendy can speak fluent English, but Irene can not.
- Irene is from Daegu, South Korea, whereas Wendy is from Toronto, Canada.
- Irene has her own room, but Wendy shares with Seulgi.
- They are in the band Red Velvet.
- Wendy has caught her sleeping with her legs fully split and her upper-body laid against the floor while covering herself with a blanket. Even though Wendy is scared of it, Irene can sleep comfortable in that position.
- They both were guests together on MBC Quiz to Change the World in 2014.
- They both were guests together on KBS Hello Counsellor in 2016.
- When they went Thailand, for the Level Up Project!, they shared a room together.
- On December 8, 2017, on Red Velvet's official Instagram account, they uploaded a video of them dancing to "Black Suit" by Super Junior.
| To view the WenRene gallery, click here.