||This page is just a fanpage. It is a part of the Red Velvet fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by S.M. Entertainment or the Red Velvet members.
SeulRi (Seul/gi and Ye/ri) is the friendship pairing between Seulgi and Yeri.
- Yerseul (Yer/i and Seul/gi)
- Yelgi (Ye/ri and Seu/lgi)
- Seri (Se/ulgi and Ye/ri)
- They are both Korean.
- They both speak fluent Korean.
- Both can sing.
- Both were part of S.M. Entertainment's pre-debut group, S.M. Rookies.
- Seulgi trained for 7 years whereas Yeri trained for 4 years.
- Yeri was born in 1999 while Seulgi was born in 1994.
- Seulgi can speak fluent Japanese but Yeri can not.
- Yeri shares a room with Joy, but Seulgi shares a room with Wendy.
- They are in the band Red Velvet.
- On Mnet M Countdown, they were special hosts for episode 510 and 511 with Wendy.
- In 2016, on KBS1 Vitamin, they were guests together with Irene.
- When they went Thailand, for the Level Up Project!, they shared a room together.
- When they visited Pattaya, Thailand, for the Level Up Project!, they bought couple rings together.
|| To view the SeulRi gallery, click here.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.