||This page is just a fanpage. It is a part of the Red Velvet fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by S.M. Entertainment or the Red Velvet members.
SeulRene (Seul/gi and I/rene) is the friendship pairing between Seulgi and Irene.
- Ireulgi (Ire/ne and Seul/gi)
- Serene (Se/ulgi and I/rene)
- Both can speak Korean.
- Both main vocalists in Red Velvet.
- Both can sing and dance.
- Both were part of S.M. Entertainment's pre-debut group, S.M. Rookies.
- Seulgi comes from Ansan, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea, however Irene comes from Daegu, South Korea.
- Seulgi trained for 7 years whereas Irene trained for 5 years.
- Seulgi can speak Japanese, but Irene can not.
- Irene is born in 1991, but Seulgi is born in 1994.
- Irene has her own room, whereas Seulgi shares with Wendy.
- They are in the band Red Velvet.
- They are the oldest in the group.
- In 2016, on KBS1 Vitamin, they were guests together with Yeri.
|| To view the SeulRene gallery, click here.