||This page is just a fanpage. It is a part of the Red Velvet fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by S.M. Entertainment or the Red Velvet members.
JoyGi (Joy and Seul/gi) is the friendship pairing between Seulgi and Joy.
- Seuloy (Seul/gi and J/oy)
- Soy (S/eulgi and J/oy)
- Jeulgi (J/oy and S/eulgi)
- Both are Korean.
- Both born in South Korea.
- Both can speak Korean.
- Both are vocalists.
- Both can sing and dance.
- Seulgi comes from Ansan, South Korea, however Joy comes from Jeju Province, South Korea.
- Seulgi trained for 7 years whereas Joy trained for 2 years.
- Seulgi is fluent in Japanese, but Joy is not.
- Seulgi was part of S.M. Entertainment's pre-debut group, S.M. Rookies, however Joy was not.
- Joy shares a room with Yeri, but Seulgi shares a room with Irene and Wendy.
- They are in the band Red Velvet.
- In 2014, they were on SBS Star King together.
- When Seulgi visited Pattaya, she bought Joy and duck plush.
|| To view the JoyGi gallery, click here.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.